SEO is ruling in the Digital marketing world and keyword research is the first priority of every marketer. Selecting the most profitable keywords is not an easy task but not that tough also. All you need is proper strategy and the online competitor analysis tool to choose the best keywords. Now you can easily Download the data of keywords used by your Competitors with the help of the following free online competitor analysis tools:
SEMrush is the most trusted online competitor analysis tool used of majority of the digital marketers. This tool helps you in checking the backlinks, keyword plan using by your competitor, SEO audit of the blogs and many more. SEMrush helps the online researchers in finding and resolving the issues on their website. You can monitor the performance of your website and also can track the social media work.
Read Also – How to use Google trends for keywords research?
SEMrush allows you to:
- Content Creation with Keyword
- Site Audit
- Keyword Ranking
- Keyword Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Backlink Source
- Site Positioning
The SEMRush shows you the following information’s of a website in a single dashboard
- Organic search domains
- Paid search
- Display advertising
- Referring domains
- Latest publishers
- Sample media ads
- Landing page
- Sample text ad
- Anchor links
How to analysis competitor on SEMrush
SpyFu as the name suggests, it is known for spying on the competitors and then download their profitable keywords. It provides secret formula of the search marketing which is needed by the researchers to make a successful online marketing campaign. SpyFu is a very effective seo competitor research tool free that gives you many opportunities to do better than others by providing you all the relevant information of your competitor.
SpyFu allows you to:
- Monitor PPC Competitors
- Research keywords of SEO Competitors
- Track the ranking progress
- Check the backlinks of Competitors
- Helps you to identify Competitors very deeply
SimilarWeb is another free online competitor analysis tool which allows you to check out the share of digital market for any keyword which is based on the anonymous behavioral data or you can say the actual traffic produced by any particular keyword to the websites on the search engines.
SimilarWeb allows you to:
- Optimize your PPC, SEO and content campaigns
- Check the traffic share of particular keyword in weekly or monthly granularity.
- Helps you to drive more traffic by understanding what your competitors are doing.
- Notice which site is gaining more and more traffic from each and every keyword.
Alexa was originated in 1996. It is an amazon company which has a very big history in offering the deep analytical vision for optimizing and comparing the businesses on the internet. Alexa is a very popular free competitor keyword research tool which focuses on targeting the keywords by filtering out noise and mainly emphasis on the best opportunities for you.
Alexa allows you to:
- Recognizing Keyword Gaps
- Finding the easy-to-rank keywords
- Finding buyer keywords
- Checking competitor keywords
- Checking SEO competitor
- Comparing the share of voice
- Comparing search traffic
- Checking Site keywords
5. Keyword Competitor
Keyword competitor is a very useful and of the best free online competitor analysis tools which helps you in identifying your competitors keyword. With the help of Keyword competitor, you can increase the search performance of long tail keywords and integrate them.
Keyword Competitor allows you to:
- Checking out the organic and keyword of your competitors
- Allows you to check the preview of competitors landing page and ads.
- Determine the keyword ranking for amore than 1,000 keywords without getting your IP banned by the search engines
- Track the changes in daily position of keywords, landing page and ads.
- Best part is that you can create a setting to get notifications via email when your campaigns of your competitors are doing well than yours campaigns.
Ubersuggest is the best free online competitor analysis tools which is very easy to use. Online researchers and experienced digital marketer use this tool to analyze competitors and check what they are doing in seo. With the help of this free competitor analysis tool, you can check the strategies of other marketers and then build your own.
Ubbersuggest allows you to find out:
- Number of backlinks
- Top pages
- Keywords search volume
- Position of your url in google.
- Domain score
- Social shares
- An estimated traffic a webpage is getting for the particular keywords
- Estimated competition in google.
- Source of the backlinks
With the help of QuickSprout free competitor analysis tools, you find out the websites which are similar to yours to learn about sites similar to yours. You can also check strategy to rank higher on search engine.
QuickSprout allows you to:
- Find out the estimated traffic score
- SEO score
- Bill score
- Social networks share score of your competitors
Wappalyzer is a well known cross-platform utility which determine the technologies which are used on differnt sites. Wappalyzer is free online competitor analysis tools which helps you to check the diferent types of software which a website is using. The best part is that this competitive analysis tools free allows you to scan your competetiors website just by a single click.
Wappalyzer allows you to:
- CMS a website is using
BuiltWith is known as the best competitive analysis and business intelligence tool which offers you the eCommerce data, lead generation, competitive analysis, profiles of websites and many more
BuiltWith allows you to:
- Monitor data for various market segments
- Determine usage trends
- Find out market share info for the whole Internet.
- Check insights about competing technologies
- How competing technologies are performing.
WooRank is basically a digital marketing tool which checks the seo of your website and hence known as a SEO checker. First, it will scan your site and then gives an autdit report of your SEO. You can also analyze competitors work easily.
WooRank allows you to:
- Technical SEO
- Site performance
- Social media engagement
- Backlink quality
- Keyword usage
The Tech Learn hopes that after reading this blog you will be able to find out the best free keyword competition analysis tool for you. For more latest and genuine information related to Tech and trends keep visiting us.