What does Ethical Hacking Mean?
The term Ethical Hacking means an act of determining or noticing the susceptibilities and vulnerabilities of the computer devices. This process of finding out the weaknesses and liabilities of computed information is done by duplicating the activities and actions of malicious hackers. We can also use the following terms for Ethical Hacking:
- Intrusion testing
- Red teaming or penetration testing
What is the use of ethical hacking?
The main motive or aim of ethical hacking is to evaluate the security and recognizing the susceptibilities in computer systems and networks infrastructure. It includes endeavoring and discover to exploit vulnerabilities for checking that if any malicious activities or illegal activities are happening or can happen in future.
How Much an Ethical hacker Earn?
An average salary which a (CEH) Certified Ethical Hacker earns is 72,332$ per annum. If we add the bonus part in this then the salary goes around 24,760$ To 111,502$.
Certified Ethical Hacker Salary in India
Certified Ethical Hacker Salary and Designations in INR is listed below:
- Security Consultant (Information Technology /Networking / Computing) earns 5.5 LAKHS
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) earns 3.5 LAKHS
- Information Security Manager earns 12 LAKHS
- Information Security Analyst earns 4.3 LAKHS
What degree do you need to be an ethical hacker?
For becoming an ethical hacker it’s essential to have a bachelor’s degree in the field related to it, for instance, computer science. Ethical hackers should have experience in computer programming and familiarity with a variety of diverse programming languages.
List of Top 5 Indian Ethical Hackers in 2020
Here is the list of Top 5 Indian Ethical hackers 2020
- Vivek Ramachandran
- Ankit Fadia
- Sai Satish
- Sunny Vaghela
- Trishneet Arora
Who is the No 1 hacker in India?
Ankit Fadia is known as the No. 1 hacker in India. He was born on 24 May 1985. He is a self-announced “ethical hacker”. Apart from that, He is an author, Indian speaker, television host. His ethics and expertise in hacking were very much in debate. His work mostly comprises ticks, tips, lifestyle, proxy, websites and techniques which are based on networking and Operating System.
Topics You Should Master in CEH V10
Following topics include in CEH Course:
- Fighting against terrorism
- National security breaches
- Having a computer system which can checks malicious hackers
- Having acceptable preventative methods in place to stop security cracks
- Checking susceptibilities from an hacker’s point of view in order to for fix the weak points
Types of hackers
There are different types of Hackers with different work responsibilities:
- Ethical Hacker
- UI redress
- Grey Hat
- Cookie theft
What are the different types of Hacking Tricks?
So, it is very important to know the major hacking tricks which hackers usually perform to gather your private information via illegal manner.
- ClickJacking Attacks
- Waterhole attacks
- Eavesdropping (Passive Attacks)
- Denial of Service (DoSDDoS)
- Fake WAP
What Programming language are used by hackers?
Below Listed are programming languages which an aspirant should know in order to make a career in Cyber security:
What are the best hacking tools used by Cyber security Pros?
Cyber security Pros use listed below tools:
- John the Ripper
- Metasploit Framework
Simple steps to become a Certified Ethical Hacker
Follow these simple steps for becoming a successful Ethical Hacker–
- Run on Operating System
- Gain knowledge of HTML
- Learn Programming skills
- Be a creative thinker
- Solve technical problems
- Start noticing the Fight Authority
- Make yourself a Competent person
- Write Open Source Software on regular basis
- Share valuable knowledge and skills