Monitoring the business assets is very crucial for every organization but how to do that? Those days are gone when everything used to be kept on manually. Now the businesses can easily track assets. In this blog, we will talk about the Top 10 best asset management software which are used by organizations for keeping an eye on their Assets. But before proceeding further, we would first tell you what is Asset management software and what are some typical features of an IT asset management tool.
What is Asset management software?
IT Asset Management software is especially designed to checklist all the software and hardware in organization. Asset management tools also support decision-making about the software and hardware redistribution and purchases.
IT asset management tool Features
Capabilities of best asset management software are:
- Assist in management and discovery of software hardware and inventory.
- Monitors the Lifecycle from an acquisition to the retirement
- Endure the license agreement consent
- Provides the Configuration management database to record all asset data
- Manages the Purchase order
- Provides Contract management
Top 10 Best Asset Management Software
#1) ServiceNow ITSM
Price: Available on demand
- Used to manage the asset life cycles,
- Track your assets’ worth,
- Effortlessly optimizes the usage of the already existing asset inventory.
- Software license management
- Hardware asset management
- Financial data management
- contractual data management
- Consumables management
Pro: 79 USD per month
Starter: 39 USD per month
Enterprise: You can get in touch with them to get the quote
Business: 124 USD per month
- Task dependencies
- Recurring tasks
- team chat facility is available
- You can easily track the time
- Used in reporting
Basic: 39 USD per month,
Standard: 49 USD per month,
Pro: 79 USD per month
Enterprise: Get in touch for the quote.
- Provides Two-factor authentication
- Multiple views for project management like Kanban view & Calendar view,
- Provides Audit log
- Offers you Automation
- Time tracking features is available
- Manages the Session
Price: Contact them to get a quote.
- Without interrupting end-users, it provides the Remote management of devices
- Monitors the health
- Monitors the productivity of all Mac workstations, Windows & servers, etc.
Price: Free Edition is Fully functional but constricted to 25 nodes.
Professional: Starts at 955 USD per year for around 250 IT assets annually.
- Management of Asset Lifecycle
- Management of Hardware Asset
- License Compliance Management
- Software License Management
- Software Asset Management
- Buy orders
- Buy Contract Management
- Offers Remote Control
Price: 19 USD to 99 USD per user per month.
- Offers Asset management
- Offers scheduled & Custom reports
- Offers Incident management
- Offers Multiple languages
- Provides License management
#7) Spiceworks IT Asset Management
Free trail is available
- keep track of network licenses
- Monitor devices
- Manage network
- Manage licensing and exchange, etc.
- Report on inventory
- Report on assets
- Report on licensing
Price: 595 USD to 4,295 USD
- Manage the orders purchased by IT.
- Cross-reference IT landscape.
- Maintains Equipment schedule.
- You can easily Tag items with labels.
Basic – Free version is available
Paid: 27 USD to 112.5 USD per month.
- Auto-discover IT assets.
- Manage hardware licenses
- Manage software
- Provides Checkouts
- Offers Barcode
- RFID is available
- Manages the purchase orders.
Price: 30 USD to 125 USD per month.
- You can easily manage unlimited assets with an Enterprise solution.
- You can manage multiple roles.
- Track the GPS location
- Fixed asset depreciation
- Offers Inventory module
- Offers Report designer
- Provides API Access