The Tech Learn has collected the data of most asked AWS interview questions and answers 2020 and on the basis of that our team of experts have listed out top AWS interviews questions which are asked by every interviewer.
- What is an AMI?
AMI stands for Amazon Machine Image which is picture of root filesystem.
- What are the different AMI design options?
The various AMI design options are given below:
• Fully Baked AMI
• JeOS (just enough operating system) AMI
• Hybrid AMI
- Define SimpleDB?
SimpleDB is a structured data store which is known for supporting data queries and indexing to S3 and EC2.
- What Is Amazon EC2?
EC2 stands for Elastic Compute Cloud which offers accessible computing capacity. With the help of Amazon EC2, we can launch virtual servers as per our requirement, configure networking and security, and also can easily manage the storage.
- What do you know about Amazon S3?
Amazon S3 means Simple Storage Service which is a storage for object with a very easy web service interface for collecting and retrieving data amount from any place within the web.
- What is auto-scaling?
It is a part of AWS which gives permission for configuring & automatically provision. Apart from that it is responsible for spin-up new occurrences without your involvement.
- What are the different types of cloud services?
The various types of cloud services are mentioned below:
• Software as a Service (SaaS)
• Data as a Service (DaaS)
• Platform as a Service (PaaS)
• Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- How can you send request to Amazon S3?
With the help of AWS SDK wrapper libraries AWS SDK and REST API, we can send request to the Amazon S3.
- How many buckets can be created in AWS by default?
We can create 100 buckets in AWS by default.
- Should encryption be used for S3?
S3 is considered as a proprietary technology so Encryption must be known for sensitive data.
- What is AWS?
AWS stands for Amazon Web Service. It is an evolving and comprehensive cloud-computing platform provided be Amazon and also called Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- What is the boot time for an instance store backed instance?
The boot time for an Amazon Instance Store -Backed AMI is not more than or equal to the 4 minutes.
- Will you use encryption for S3?
S3 is a proprietary technology so yes, we can use it for the encryption.
- Name some AWS services which we use to process and collect data for near real-time analysis?
• Amazon ElastiCache
• Amazon Redshift
• Amazon DynamoDB
• Amazon Elastic MapReduce
- What are the basic types of cloud computing?
The basic typed of cloud computing are as follows:
- What are some alternative tools that support to log into the cloud environment?
The top tools are mentioned below:
• AWS CLI for Windows
• AWS CLI for Windows CMD
• AWS SDK
• AWS CLI for Linux
- What services can minimize the DDos attack?
Below mentioned are the services which can minimize the DDos attack:
• AWS WAF
• Amazon CloudFront
• Amazon Route53
• AWS Shield
- Name some of the non region specific AWS services
The non-region specific AWS services are-
• Route 53
• Web Application Firewall
- How many types of load balancers are there in AWS?
There are three types of load balancers that are supported by Elastic Load Balancing:
• Application Load Balancer
• Classic Load Balancer
• Network Load Balancer
- How to monitor Amazon VPC?
We can monitor Amazon VPC with the help of VPC flow logs and CloudWatch logs.
The Tech Learn understands what a user wants so we keep updating our visitors about latest technologies trends. In the future we will share more AWS Interview questions and answers for experienced and freshers as per the industry requirement so do not miss to check us on regular basis.