The Tech Learn has comprised a list of top 20 DevOps Interview Questions and Answers for 2020. These are commonly asked DevOps Interview Questions. If you here with a purpose to prepare yourself for your interview session then The Tech Learn assures you to provide the best up-to-date Azure DevOps Interview Questions for freshers and experienced.
- Write some popular DevOps tools?
Some of the most popular DevOps tools are as follows:
- Write the different phases in DevOps?
The difference phases in DevOps are given below:
- Write some of the Technical benefits of DevOps:
The Technical benefits of DevOps are mentioned below:
• Early detection and faster correction of defects
• Less complex problems to manage
• Continuous software delivery
- Write some of the Business benefits of DevOps.
The Business benefits of DevOps are mentioned below:
• Faster delivery of features
• Better collaboration and communication between the teams
• Stable operating environments
- Mention some role of AWS in DevOps?
AWS has many roles in DevOps which are listed below:
• Flexible services
• Built for scale
• Large partner ecosystem
- Write three vital DevOps KPIs
The three important KPIs are as follows:
• Meantime to failure recovery
• Percentage of failed deployments
• Deployment frequency
- Which CLI commands is used to rename files?
We can use git mv commands to rename files in DevOps.
- What do you know about DevOps?
DevOps means development and operations which is a software development phrase, usually supports to mean a kind of agile connection between IT operations and development.
- What does CAMS in DevOps mean?
CAMS is usually used for explaining the core creeds of DevOps methodology. CAMS stand for Culture Automation Measurement Sharing.
- What is the basic premise of DevOps?
DevOps is known as a cultural shift in which an operation and collaboration team work together during the service or product life cycle.
- Which methodology is DevOps associated to?
DevOps is associated to Agile methodology.
- Write the priorities in DevOps?
The priorities in DevOps are teamwork, communication and resource management.
- Write are the advantages of Git?
Git has the following benefits:
• Data replication and redundancy
• Highly available
• Helps in collaboration
• Used for projects
• It uses only one Git directory per repository
• Helps in disk utilization
• Provide higher network performance
- What is Git rebase?
It is a command which is intended for integrating the changes from one branch to another branch.
- What are the benefits of Ansible tool?
The advantages of the Ansible tool are:
• Task automation
• Application deployment
• Configuration management
- Define continuous integration?
Continuous integration is a feature which saves time and responsible for job building. It is also known as the continuous delivery pipeline which includes functions of test, build, release and deploy.
- Write the essential operations of DevOps in terms of infrastructure and development
The essential operations of DevOps in terms of infrastructure and development are as follows:
• Code coverage
• Unit testing
• Application development
• Code developing
- Write various important elements of continuous testing?
Various important elements of continuous testing are as follows:
• Risk assessment
• Advanced analysis
• Policy analysis
• Service virtualization
• Requirement traceability
• Test optimization
- What are the different KPIs used to gauge DevOps success?
The different KPIs are written below:
• Customer tickets
• Deployment time
• Error rates
• Application usage and traffic
• Failed deployments
• Lead time
• The automated test pass percentage
• Deployment frequency
• Mean time to detection (MTTD)
• Change volume
• Meantime to recovery (MTTR)
• Application performance
• Defect escape rate
- Name some of the most-used DevOps tools?
Listed below are the most-used DevOps tools:
As per the latest technology demands, we will keep uploading more DevOps interview questions for 3 years’ experience and fresher’s. If you want the most recommended question to crack your interview in 1st try then keep checking us.