Java is one of the most programming courses and on object-oriented 3rd generation language which is widely used in application development for various platforms, work efficiently for desktop applications, navigation systems, mobile applications, monitoring devices or computers, etc.
Java Developer Salary for Freshers
Java is a very popular programming language that offers good career scopes in the future. If we talk about the salary hike then also it is also very high. The average Java programmer salary in India is around ₹458,970 per year. Isn’t it sound great? The maximum salary for a developer can go up to 1 million per year.
It is said that the java developers working in Arlington and San Francisco earn $97,000 per annum which is the highest paid salary.
Read Also – Java Interview Questions and Answers for 2022
The demand of Java Developers in the Market
There is an ever-growing demand for java developers. The competition among the various programming languages are increasing day by day but java remains on top. You can get an idea of the demand of java programmers by the fact that the biggest brands of the world like Amazon, LinkedIn, eBay, Twitter, etc are hiring java developers as these companies use java for creating a solid infrastructure between their backend systems and web application.
Java Developer Skills
In order to make a career in Java as a successful Java developer, an individual has to keep updating and upgrading himself with the following mentioned skills:
- Analytical Mindset
- Problem Solving ability
- Hands-on experience with Git
- Hands-on experience with Version Control System
- Data structures practice
- Algorithm’s practice
- Database Structure knowledge
- Restful Web Services
Java Developer Salary in India
The following skills along with Java can decide your salary:
- Spring earns up to ₹487,276 per year
- Java/J2EE earns around ₹477,423per year
- SQL earns upto₹400,792per annum
- Hibernate earns around ₹483,802per annum
- Software Developer earns around INR 256,000 per year
- Sr. Software Developer earns aroundINR 478,000per year
- Web Developer earns around INR 123,000per year
- Team Leader earns aroundINR 589,000per year
- SQL Developer earns aroundINR403,000per year
- Spring Developer earns aroundINR 483,503per year
Factors Affecting Java Developer Salary in India
- Job Role
The Tech Learn hopes that you guys loved reading this article on the Future scope of Java. In this blog, we have shared Java Developer Salary for Freshers, Java Developer Salary in India, Java Developer Skills and Demand of Java Developers in the Market.