How to upload a video to Facebook?
Have you ever uploaded a facebook video from your computer and found it difficult to upload as the steps are too confusing sometimes? Today we will talk about How to add a video from your computer in few simple steps:
- On your timeline or at the top of the home page, Click on Add Photo/Video text in the share box.
- Choose Add Photo/Video in the Share box at the top of your Home page or Timeline.
- After choosing Add Photo/Video, An option will appear to add videos and photos
- Now click on Upload Photos/Video.
- A window will open which will allow you to navigate the hard drive of your computer
- Now choose a video file from your desktop
- Once you choose the video, it will take you back to the Facebook. A filmstrip icon especially shows that you are adding a video not the photo
Hope the above steps will clear your doubt on how to upload video to facebook?
About Facebook Video Downloader Tool
We are offering the world’s best and easy to use Facebook Video Downloader online. Our Free fb video downloader is available on multiple languages. Check out: Best Facebook video download Online
Other Downloader Links
Key Features of our Facebook video Downloader Tool:
- Allows you to download FB video in just 20 seconds.
- Free of cost
- Download high quality videos
- Download your video without watermark
- Our FB video downloader allows you to extract videos in MP4 format
- Allows you to download unlimited videos without any limitations.
- No need to download any extra software
Upload video to Facebook Size Limit
Facebook supported the files which are up to 10 GB. Files which are larger in size may take longer time to upload. Videos should not be more than 239 minutes.
The Techlearn hopes that after reading the above article on how to upload the video to facebook, you have understood all steps in an easy manner.