What is Python?
Python Programming language is one of the most demanding and popular amongst the programming world. It is an Object-oriented programming language which offers very quick app developments. Python was released in 1991 and created by the Guido van Rossum.
In the field of Rapid application developments, Python has a very big demand. The reason of having this huge popularity is its dynamic typing and binding options. Python is designed in such a way that it is very easy to implement and simple to read. A very high-level programming language which is an open source that means Python is free to use.
Just like Perl or Ruby, we can use Python for developing dynamic web content and web applications. Thus, Python is a scripting language
Uses of Python Programming Language
- Python is a very useful language which has a very major role in creating web applications on a server.
- It is used for web development, software development, system scripting and mathematics.
- For creating the workflows.
- For production ready software development.
- Performing complex mathematics.
- Used in handling big data.
- It can be easily connected to the database systems.
- Able to modify and read the files.
Real World Python Applications
Python has its applications in numerous domains. It is one of the most versatile programming languages. Python assists the user in focusing on its fundamental functionality. Below mention are some Real-World Python Applications.
- Web and Internet Development
- Database Access
- Network Programming
- Games and 3D Graphics
- Desktop GUI Applications
- Software Development
- Science and Numeric
Python Career Opportunities
Demand is no less for the Python developers and even for the Data Scientists Python is considered as the best language. If you are thinking to build a career in Python then your future will be so bright. In coming days ML and AI has a very good future for the Python with a very good Salary hike.
Python Developer Salary in India with Job Profiles
|Job Profile||Per Annum in INR|
|Senior Software Engineer||900,000|
Which Top 10 Companies are Using Python?
Comprehensive List of Top Job Profiles Which Uses Python
- Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Research Assistant
- Software Developer
- Graduate Research Assistant
- Software Engineering Internship
- Web Developer
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Teaching Assistant
- Build-Release Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Hadoop Developer
- Software Test Engineer
- Devops Engineer
- Software Quality Engineer
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
- Program Development Internship
- Test Engineer
- GIS Analyst
- Senior Engineer
- Data Engineer
- Software Engineer Senior in Quality
Top 5 Most Famous Python Libraries
Matplotlib is one of the most famous Python libraries for the data virtualization. Other python popular libraries are mentioned below:
From the above list you can get an idea that how many job profiles are using the Python. Python is gaining more popularity day by day. The main reason is that many significant features are providing by Python which easily catches Programmer’s attentions.